Online Italian Courses
Learn to speak Italian with online lessons
Learn Italian on Zoom
Would you like to learn to speak Italian from the comfort of your own home? Join our online Italian courses and learn in a fun and interactive way. Our virtual courses bring our unique face-to-face teaching style directly to your home or wherever you want to study. Our communicative lessons are taught by the same qualified and experienced Italian teachers you have seen on the Passione Italiana YouTube channel.
Our Interactive Italian Zoom courses are taught on different days and times. (The times you see advertised are UK time). You will join an intimate group of 4 to 8 participants with your favourite Italian teachers and take your Italian to a whole new level.
Passione Italiana courses are offered from beginners to advanced, based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2).
What is Zoom?
Zoom is free online communication platform letting people all over the world see and speak to each other for free in a secure environment.
What’s my Italian level?
At Passione Italiana, we divide our Italian courses into four main levels: Beginners (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1), Post-Intermediate (B2). These levels are further divided into three parts of 22.5 hours each to afford you 67.5 hours in total, across the whole year, to reach your desired level. Our expert Italian teachers will guide you to develop the four learning skills: speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
Beginners Italian courses: Learn Italian from scratch. Learn the basics of the language: talk about yourself and other people, describe your everyday life, interact with Italians in everyday situations and express your tastes and likes.
Elementary Italian courses: If you already have a basic knowledge of the language and can talk about yourself and other people, describe your everyday life and express likes and preferences, this course is for you. Build on what you already know as you learn how to talk about past experiences, give advice and orders, make hypotheses and interact with other Italian speakers with more confidence.
Intermediate Italian courses: This course is for you if you have already studied Italian for about two years, know the basic structure of the language and are able to interact and talk to people about different topics, such as everyday life, past experiences, and future plans. You will deepen your knowledge of Italian and learn to speak to Italians with confidence. You will learn to give your opinions, explain your reasons, discuss current affairs, and engage in more abstract conversation.
Post-Intermediate Italian courses: If you already know how to use all the main structures of Italian and want to deepen your knowledge and become more fluent and confident then this course is for you. You will broaden your Italian vocabulary as you take your knowledge to the next level.
Find the right online Italian course for you
To ensure you get the best possible Italian learning experience, we have created a multiple-choice test to help you (and us) find the right course for you. Please follow the test instructions carefully so we can ensure you join the right course for your level.
- Beginners (part 1) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 7th Sep 2021
- Beginners (part 2) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 4th Jan 2022
- Beginners (part 3) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 3rd May 2022
- Beginners (part 1) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 9th Sep 2021
- Beginners (part 2) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 6th Jan 2022
- Beginners (part 3) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 5th May 2022
- Elementary (part 1) | Thu | 15:00-16:30 | 9th Sep 2021
- Elementary (part 2) | Thu | 15:00-16:30 | 6th Jan 2022
- Elementary (part 3) | Thu | 15:00-16:30 | 5th May 2022
- Elementary (part 1) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 9th Sep 2021
- Elementary (part 2) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 6th Jan 2022
- Elementary (part 3) | Thu | 19:00-20:30 | 5th May 2022
- Intermediate (part 1) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 7th Sep 2021
- Intermediate (part 2) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 4th Jan 2022
- Intermediate (part 3) | Tue | 11:30-13:00 | 3rd May 2022
- Intermediate (part 1) | Wed | 11:30-13:00 | 8th Sep 2021
- Intermediate (part 2) | Wed | 11:30-13:00 | 5th Jan 2022
- Intermediate (part 3) | Wed | 11:30-13:00 | 4th May 2022
Qualified and experienced Italian Teachers
Alex – I founded Passione Italiana in 2001 to share my passion for Italy. I have been teaching Italian since 2004 both privately to individuals and small groups, and also for my local Adult College. In 2007 I gained the Level 5 Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector, the Level 3 Assessor Certificate and Qualified Teaching Learning and Skills (QTLS) status in 2011.
Having grown up with both English and Italian, I am fascinated by the curious linguistic links between the two languages. I am passionate about education and love sharing my “passione” with our students.
Marta – Italian is in my blood and teaching is in my heart. I’ve been teaching Italian as a foreign language since 2004. Since I started teaching at International House Milano, my passion to travel and desire to share my language and culture has taken me to the US and the UK. In this time I’ve clocked up a lot of experience teaching multilingual groups and intensive one-to-one courses. By planning my lessons around the learners’ needs, I’ve helped students reach a variety of language goals from formal examinations and business communication to travel and the joy of simply learning my beautiful language.
Qualifications: Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, Certificate in Italian Language Teaching to Adults with the Communicative Approach (CLTA), Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
- Minimum age: 18
- Course length: 15 sessions- 22.5 hours in total
- Session length: 1.5 hours once a week
- Class size: 4 – 8 students
- Resources: we base the programmes of learning on “Nuovo Espresso” books by Alma Edizioni. We also use a wide range of additional resources to help you on your learning journey.
- small class sizes
- fully qualified and experienced Italian teachers
- learn from anywhere in the world
- interactive and fun lessons
The total cost for each Part is £225, that’s just £10 per hour. All fees must be paid in advance and by purchasing one of our courses you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Get in touch today by email: firstname.lastname@example.org